Saturday, October 5, 2013

Change

Finally I am able to blog. Kind of. I will miss my morning tedium. For the past 4 years I wake up, use the restroom and beautify as well as I am able. I wake up early to entertain my cats and feed them. Every morning different, every morning the same. I find myself once again on the move. Where I land a mystery. How many more moves is anyone's guess. Stacking the boxes and filling the tubs. I have done this so many times. The average of 15 every years. At least I have cleaned and rid myself of excess. I hate the moving, constantly jumping from 1 foot to the other, and the other is not good. I wonder how long until I get to unpack, move out of storage.... Perhaps not long, less than a year. Hopefully. In Cadmus and Harmony The gods constantly move and cast out others. To what end? Initiation. Perhaps moving time and again has been mine. I am an expert now. I wonder if asked would Arachne challenge the god to a contest again? Would Thesis still answer honestly knowing he would be blinded? Would Dionysis change anything? Would Europa trust the dark clouds or learn from her grandmother IO? How many more would Zeus rape or would he linger longer? Which gods would change or continue? Would Eve still trust the Snake? Perhaps Thesius would avoid the benches in Hades? Perhaps none of this could be changed, it was destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment